The magic that happens...

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Tue Sep 3 17:50:03 PDT 2002

yes, Julie, thank you,

'in small groups - easier'

the problem we have also here is that many people will not stand and will
not say words on 'big' meeting, on OST we give them possibility to think
about it and the more they see it is not 'punished' and is not hurting there
feelings and they can still express what they have 'on heart' which is
hashed and not spoken, though hurting them from inside...

yes, OST is not a democracy, but it is the way of giving people be in a
position of 'equal rights' and equal speaking... and also it motivates
listening.... which is not yet widespread need here.

best wishes

elena