The magic that happens...

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Tue Sep 3 17:08:42 PDT 2002

Yes, Peggy,

it is always the way, but it will be probably the abstract discussion, which
will be also good, but I wanted to give students some exerceses first to
feel, that it could be good - democratic ways of doing things. in our
country it is a rare event, so it is more the 'no sence' of it.

That's why I love the idea of coming to some their own bothering topic
first.

but there is some time yet.... and depends on how many participants will
come

Best wishes

I do remember your nice 'russian' garden too.

elena