The magic that happens...

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Sep 2 18:59:14 PDT 2002

Joelle--

Beautiful!

Natural creativity, self-healing, and self-organizing, gotcha. Thanks. So
we are kind of catalysts, giving people an opportunity to re-experience
their own power.

I think I agree, at least as far as the idea that they have this "natural"
"magic" in them, and that we are the keepers of one way to tap it. And the
way we have is fairly reliable, even if unpredictable (which is the nature
of Spirit, yes?).

Does everybody agree? Or is there another way to see it?

                              :-Doug.