The magic that happens...

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sun Sep 1 21:13:26 PDT 2002

Julie--

I love that story about the high school class. People sometimes ask me why
I do what I do and the answer I like best is "I like to see the light in
peoples' eyes...."

 << liberating and joyful means to connect

Yes, I think that is part of the answer to the question, What is the magic
we have been given to give? And the idea of breaking a trance state, waking
people up, is part of it, too. Those high school students didn't merely not
understand, they had not experienced being awake, alive before, but when
they had been there, they understood....

                              :-Doug.