virus

Rita Schweitz ChangeWork at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 16:46:47 PDT 2002

All

Much to my dismay, I have found out that I had the klez virus which is spread
through address books. I am sending this message to my entire address book.
You may get more than one of these messages if you appear in different groups
in my address book. Sorry

For more information, please refer to

    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.h@mm.html

You should scan your files to see if you have this virus. If you do, you can
eliminate from the above website or from your own anti-virus company.

Hopefully your anti-virus was up-to-date and you did not contact this. I was
vulnerable because I did not update my anti-virus while I was facilitating at
the World Summit on Sustainable Development in South Africa.

My sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

Rita Schweitz
ChangeWorks of the Rockies
Denver, CO      USA
303-300-3322