Writing up of proceedings, and cameras

Eddie Palmer eddie at palmer4421.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Sep 16 00:15:45 PDT 2002

dear list

Interesting to read this dialogue.
At present, we have stuck with as near to one sheet of flipchart paper per
group per session, and NOT editted them, but reproduced them faithfully in
the report at the end (of which we have our own format, which I think Kerry
my colleague has spoken about before).
Cameras seem to come out if we do different events to OS such as Future
Search, and then the client looks after this, recording for their own
purposes.
Nothing like the participants recording (within limits, of space)what they
want.
Nice to back on list, after a summer's rest, and AOL totally wrecking my
e-mail!

Eddie Palmer
Open Futures Ltd
Edinburgh