mental meanderings and self-organization

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Wed Oct 30 13:30:18 PST 2002

Dear all,

Reading this thread I wondered if not both teachers (on the one hand) and
students
(on the other hand) are both organising and self-organising, the one
activity being within and according to a framework which has been
organised  for them by others.

And then selforganising to find better, faster ways to do whatever should
be done
or you feel like doing in spite of whatever has been organised.

And I would be glad to bet that children/students do by far the best job of

self-organising.  And breaking some of the rules does speed up learning,
doesn’t it ?

Greetings from Denmark,

Gerard Muller
Open Space Institute Denmark