Poetry contest

Toke Paludan Møller - InterChange toke at interchange.dk
Wed Oct 30 06:30:57 PST 2002

Dear Laurel you  accidental poet laureate

Thank you  for inviting this....

here is my contribution this year

hope you are well

- toke

>  What is it ?  what is it ?

to go to the center
and then leave it open

to sit at the rim
enjoying
the space - the place - the now

what touches my heart ?
so deep and free
to let myself and others
so spaciously free to be ?

- toke

*****

>>  Hello everyone,
>>
>>  I'd like to announce the better-late-than-not-at-all OS poetry contest.
>>
>>  In the tradition of OS poetry contests, I'll complicate things a little by
>>  introducing some parameters (well, actually, only one).  To honour the
>10th
>>  annual OSonOS, let's have each poem be 10 lines long, otherwise structured
>>  anyway you choose.
>>
>>  Please have your entries to me by November 5th (10 days from today).  I'll
>>  collate the entries and send them out to the list for votes.  Brian and
>Viv
>>  will, hopefully, place them in a conspicuous spot at the OSonOSinOZ.  I'll
>>  give everyone on the list and in OZ until November 9th at noon, Pacific
>>  Standard Time, to send me their votes for best poem (early Nov 10th in OZ,
>>  believe - am I right, Brian, Viv or Alan?????).  If I've got my timing
>>  right, this should allow us to announce the new OS poet laureate in
>>  Melbourne on November 10th.  (Plus, selfishly, it allows me to participate
>>  in OSonOSinOZ while sitting in my home office in Victoria!)
>>
>>  So, all you creative, poetic folks, sharpen your pencils - let the poetry
>>  contest begin!!!!
>>
>>  Hugs,
>>
>  > Laurel
>  > the accidental poet laureate
>>
>>  *
>>  *
>>  Visit:
>>
>>  http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
>>

>*
>*
>Visit:

My  practise is my  learning edge, where both  student and  teacher
comes alive.

Toke Paludan Møller, InterChange, Dialogue  & Action Architects -
Learning Space hosts
- by the river at Days like this, http://www.days.dk   Gudenåvej 60,
Voervadsbro, 8660 Skanderborg,
Phone +45 702013 35  - fax: +45 7658 0007 - Mobile  +45 2616 6919
http://www.interchange.dk
Home office at the lake - Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark

Some of the work  we are  currently involved in:
* Open Space - Dansk Iværksætter Forening
http://www.dif.dk/Home/Hvad_goer_vi/OpenSpace.aspx
* Open Space training, Denmark   http://www.concept-for-hire.dk/ostraining
* The Royal Danish Theater - http://www.kgl-teater.dk
* Knowledge mentorship training, Denmark  - BDOScanRevison - http://www.bdo.dk
* The Learning Village,  Castle Borl,, Slovenia http://village.borl.org
* The Kufunda Village - learning center, Zimbabwe, http://www.kufunda.org
* Obraz - an emerging leadership education in Zagreb, Croatia
* From the Four Directions - network, http://www.fromthefourdirections.org
* World Cafe pioneers network  http://www.theworldcafe.com
* Open Space practitioners Network http://www.openspaceworld.org