Canadians, Germans, and Moose

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Mon Oct 28 03:30:44 PST 2002

Dear Ralph and you all,
you are certainly telling part of the truth...the real story is that
I admired the green markings (I am the only one in Berlin that has a
glass measuring cup with green markings) and then either you or your
gracious wife just offered the cup.
Of course, I accepted not knowing that this introduced having a daily
connection to the Copleman place into my routine. Everytime I see the
cup  - its on the shelve just above the breadbox that access at least
once a day - I smile and remember those wonderful hours at your place
together with Florian.
hugs
michael

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:47:14 -0500, Ralph Copleman wrote:

>Do you know, Michael P. once came to my house (in New Jersey) and asked if
>he could take home with him one of our measuring cups (the kind one uses in
>the kitchen) simply because it green marking on the sides?  He said he
>couldn't get that in Germany.  Don't believe me?  Ask Florian Fischer; he
>was there.
>
>Ever since that evening, I've been totally out of control.
>
>Ralph

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.