Canadians, Germans, and Moose

Ralph Copleman ralph at earthdreams.net
Fri Oct 25 18:47:14 PDT 2002

On 10/25/02 3:31 PM, "john engle" <englejohn at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

> i want some of the drugs/air/(other substances?) that you consume, ralph.

John,

Well, clearly the "drug" known as Michael Pannwitz got me started this time,
and if you've ever met him, you'll realize that's all you'll need.  That
plus a strong, electronic  "toke" of Chris Corrigan helped send me
completely around the bend.

Do you know, Michael P. once came to my house (in New Jersey) and asked if
he could take home with him one of our measuring cups (the kind one uses in
the kitchen) simply because it green marking on the sides?  He said he
couldn't get that in Germany.  Don't believe me?  Ask Florian Fischer; he
was there.

Ever since that evening, I've been totally out of control.

Ralph