A funny game

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Oct 14 20:03:02 PDT 2002

Audrey--

Not only did I not intend to send a virus, I did not even send the e-mail.
Apparently it is one of those viruses that pick an address out of someone
else's mailing list and sends virus-laden messages with your address on it.

I feel bad about it, am trying to find out if it can infect my computer if I
do not open the attachment.

BTW, I do sometimes send files via e-mail, but I never attach a file to a
Listserve mailing.

Sorry for whatever trouble this causes you.

Love,

Joelle