What are the unstated assumptions and aims of OS?

Laurel and Rick laurick at telus.net
Mon Oct 14 13:17:27 PDT 2002

Doug,

I need to add a quick addition to what Lisa suggests in terms of diversity .
. . don't forget to invite the support staff, as well - I'm talking food
services, housekeeping, clerical staff - all these folks have contact with
the patient - and, in fact, IMHO, they provide the glue that keeps our
precarious health care system together!! (And they have the best window on
the true happenings in health care - they are a very sadly neglected
resource.)

Laurel.