What are the unstated assumptions and aims of OS?

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Sun Oct 13 20:05:18 PDT 2002

Doug,
It seems to me that it's fine for 1st night participants to post topics that
they're willing to facilitate on other night (although the question then
would be, why would they?) and then re-open the space at the beginning of
the remaining nights and ask for more topics to be posted.  That way
everyone always has the option to not go along with what's there and create
something new.

peace,
ted
___