convergence (again)

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Fri Oct 11 15:42:03 PDT 2002

Julie,

You're already getting suggestions on the use of sticky dots.  My feedback
is on a slightly different issue.  Rather than prioritizing the top 10
concerns youth have about our community," I'd encourage you to set
priorities on the best ideas for creating a youth-friendly community or some
such.  I suspect you get the drift -- put the focus on what you want to
create not what you want to eliminate.

Have fun!

Peggy
Peggy Holman