How can OS be done on a bridge line?

Anne Pattillo pattillo at actrix.gen.nz
Thu Oct 3 12:12:21 PDT 2002

>Doug,

i think probably, the important elements i think would be clarity in
the outlining of the OST process and perhaps establishing a quick run
through of names at the beginning and the request to participants to
identify themselves before they comment.  On the phone it is more
difficult to pick up all those normal signs that some one wishes to
speak and who is speaing is hard to pick up.

Good luck.

Anne

>Anne--
>
>Thanks for your thoughtful reply.
>
>  << I'm not sure whether it works because it builds teams or because the
>  << relationships in the team are preexisting.
>
>What I'm thinking of is doing it for the public (in other words, people who
>are strangers to each other) on as highly specific a topic as I can think
>of, something along the lines of "What are the issues and opportunities for
>serving a larger purpose or calling in retirement?"
>
>Do you think OST would work in that setting?
>
>                               :-Doug.
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Anne Pattillo
Anne Pattillo Consulting Ltd
PO Box 683
Wellington
New Zealand

Telephone 64 4 473 2702
Fax       64 4 473 2703

Lagniappe: (lan yap') n. [Creole] a little something extra