My vote and a note... POETRY

audrey coward @bellnet.ca audreycoward at bellnet.ca
Wed Nov 27 06:42:54 PST 2002

I will collect all poems that anyone sends while I await to be inspiration
for next steps as poet  laureate. I am rather shy about sharing my poetry
and I'm not quite over the shock of having such a lofty title, especially
after  I looked in The Globe and Mail the same day and learned that our
federal government appointed its first poet laureate the same daySorry I
missed your trip to To , Chris. Texas was great. More about that later.
Audrey