Job: Deliberative Democracy staff director

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed Nov 13 10:48:48 PST 2002

I was interested myself - it will be staffed in Washington DC.

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Triune Milagro
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
480.759.0262
milagro27 at cox.net <mailto:milagro27 at cox.net>
www.milagro3.com <http://www.milagro3.com/>

Invoking the wisdom and capacity of the human spirit!