CE credits for OST?

Laurel and Rick laurick at telus.net
Fri Nov 1 22:33:22 PST 2002

Physicians in British Columbia receive CME's for attending a relevant OST
event.  We simply contacted the College of Physicians and surgeons and
described the educational benefits of OST.  We had a physician on our
planning committee of a "family-centred maternity care" event who did the
ground work with the College.  That event set a precedent in BC, so it was
easy to get CME's for future events.

Laurel.