open space soundbites

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Nov 22 18:42:10 PST 2002

hey all,

in marysville i wrote up a bunch of my favorite os
soundbites and have just posted them in wiki webpage at
http://openspaceworld.org/osonos10/wiki/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceSoundBites

they are there for your review and copying.  some of you
(d.koehler, b.williams, j.smith for instance) may feel that
some tweaking is warranted.  you can edit there or email me
and i'll fix whatever's needed.

more importantly, i wanted to take this time to invite
everyone here to make 3-5 short sentences (soundbite, yes?)
about your favorite open space experience(s)... who it was,
why it happened, and whatever big happenings came out.

please feel free to include a complete web address and/or an
email contact address if you like, as the openspaceworld
wiki will eventually be moved to a more prominent and
permanent position within our openspaceworld.org website.

you can send them to me directly, post them to the list, or
click the 'edit text' link at the bottom of the wiki page
and post them directly to that page.

consider this a sort of modified poetry contest, eh?  i do
hope that the absence of judgment and prizes does not dilute
your enthusiasm and participation in this little project!
no matter how many or few spaces you've opened, if you've
got 3-5 short juicy sentences to share, do send them on!

also, soon enough there will be time for me to do some
work at openspaceworld.org and give these soundbites a bit
more prominence and visibility.

many thanks and let the the wild soundbite rumpus begin!

michael

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105