+ + Theme + +Election + + OpenSpace-Online Conference + + June, 9th + +

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Wed May 29 10:31:14 PDT 2002

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gabriela Ender
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 3:37 AM
  Subject: + + Theme + +Election + + OpenSpace-Online Conference + + June, 9th + +

  Dear All, who are interested in participating in the real-time conference on June,9th

  Four suggestions for our conference title reached us. Thank you, dear colleagues!!
  In the following step we would like to invite you to participate in chosing the theme.

  Which theme would you personally like to work with the most?

  Please let us know the following until sunday, june 2nd (including that particular day):
  Down below in this eMail you get the opportunity to create a personal theme-ranking.
  And please let us know your time zone and your desired starting time for sunday, june 9th.
  We will try to find a suitable time in order for us all to be able to participate.

  And how do we proceed from here?
  On monday we will let you know the most desired title and the most suitable starting time.
  At the same time everybody interested gets the opportunity to sign up for the free of charge
  OpenSpace-Online conference via our website.

  Below you find the collected suggestions:
  __________________________

  Title No.1
  The   Future   of   OST
  From:
  Michael Herman
  Brief Introduction:
  The future of open space ... issues and opps for growing and
  sustaining a worldwide, personal practice

  __________________________
  Title No.2
  The   Human   Desire   for   Community
  From:
  Toni Petrinovich
  Brief Introduction:
  It addresses OST, the Internet, our communities,
  our nations and our inner selves

  _________________________

  Title No.3
  Open Space in Development Cooperation
  From:
  Bernd Weber
  Brief Introduction:
  Let us share our experiences with open space in contexts of Development Cooperation Projects DCP's
  My basic questions:
  - Who has experiences?
  - When is it indicated?
  - In which situations is it of little impact /should we not use it?
  - What are the experiences with OST being part of an ongoing consultancy process in DCPs

  ________________________

  Title No.4
  Real time OS internet conference to improve organizational learning
  From:
  Artur Ferreira da Silva
  Brief Introduction:
  Self explanatory, I think ;-)

  _________________________

  After you have filled out the following, please send this eMail back
  to me gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com.

  1. My personal ranking is as follows:
  First = Title No.:  ...
  Second = Title No.:  ...xxx
  Third = Title No.:  ...
  Fourth = Title No.:  ...

  2. My time zone is: GTM ..-7 time zone PDT (+/- x hours)

  3. My desired starting time is: .2.:pm.. am/pm

  _________________________

  I am looking forward to your further participation!
  Warm greetings from Berlin
  Gabriela

  OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People
  Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
  eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
  website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
  phone:  ++ 49 (30) 772 31 69