More on Empowerment - Short

WB-TrainConsult wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Tue May 28 23:32:51 PDT 2002

On Tue, 28 May 2002 11:58:33 -0700, Chris Corrigan wrote:
Don Ferretti wrote:

> I missed a lot of the 'empowerment" conversation so I'm not sure
how relevant this comment is. I assume the moderator will screen it.

I had to laugh..we don't have a moderator that screens postings here
for relevance.  You are empowered to post what you'd like...  :-)

Interconnecting with the pressupositions-discussion: I also thought,
the moderator is just "silent", only lately I perceived, that it is
just a technical moderation.

Bernhard