+ + Invitation + + OpenSpace-Online Conference + +

Artur Ferreira da Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Mon May 27 09:56:53 PDT 2002

At 10:17 22-05-2002 +0200, Gabriela Ender wrote:
>One part of my vision in 1999 was, that also our OS Community can learn,
>meet and work together on real hot issues additional on-line and in
>real-time. Now OpenSpace-Online is ready and we all have the chance to do
>this via the internet. We don´t want to take fees from you! That is our
>gift back ... regarding all what I have learned from this list.

Congratulations, Gabriela, for the product and the page and thank you for the
invitation (and I think you are very wise to make it free...)

I am not sure if this is the right time, due to VOSOnVOS (that is being a
deception, at least for me - I will came back to that in the list after it
finhishes), but I would like to try a "real "online" situation (for a limited
time, as you have proposed) that I hope will be more close to a real
OST conference.

I will answer your questions in a separate mail

Best Wishes

Artur