Word from a friend

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Fri May 17 22:32:33 PDT 2002

Tova--

I know how hard it is to try to write in another language, especially when
you want to speak of things that are difficult and bring up strong
feelings--it is hard to find just the right words.

So I doubly appreciate your words, which help me to understand a little
better the situation in Israel today.  I am grateful for your honesty, your
willingness to talk about difficult events, and your clarity and respect.

Thanks for putting a human face on the facts and figures we hear every day,
and for sharing some of the ways you manage to keep your own center amidst
all the turmoil.

Love,

Joelle