My Vision became Reality: OpenSpace-Online is born!

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed May 15 07:43:43 PDT 2002

Dear Gabi and your team,
It is so very wonderful to know that you followed your vision, your path
with Spirit so clearly. It is a journey and a testament of what is possible
if one trusts and follows a dream. Congratulations on the birth Open Space
on-line. I look forward to sharing this resource with many many
organizations. I will write to you separately to inquire about its use as an
on-line OS meeting to accompany the International Alliance for Mentoring
conference in September so that there can be two parallel conferences--for
those who can join in person and those who will join on-line.

I really appreciate the care and effort that you have taken to replicate the
key ingredients of an OST meeting.

Blessings to you and all whom you make genuine contact with

Birgitt  Williams

Mentoring for Organizational Effectiveness

We invite you to visit us at www.genuinecontact.com and join the list serve
at http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/genuinecontact

"I believe that Spirit matters and people are precious. I know that
organizations incorporating these values have exciting, tangible results
including wealth, prosperity, and abundance. Daily, these organizations
attend to their health and balance. Participating in the Genuine Contact
program takes you on a learning journey of HOW to achieve the healthy and
balanced organization (the conscious Open Space Organization).”  Birgitt
Williams, Dalar International Consultancy

Contact information for Dalar International Consultancy

Mailing address: Po Box 19373, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA 27619 or for
courier 12136 Shooting Club Rd., Raleigh, North Carolina USA 27613

Phone: 919-522-7750     Fax: 919-870-6599