OS Work from the OS world web site

Koos de Heer koosdhr at auryn.nl
Wed May 15 07:19:09 PDT 2002

Hi Peggy,

At 15:05 14-5-2002 -0700, you wrote:
>It got me thinking...has anyone gotten work as a result of
>www.openspaceworld.org?

Yes, I have. Only once so far. In fact the conference is next week.

>Is this something that would be a useful thing for the web site to generate?

It already does, and I liked the way it happened.

>If so, anyone interested in noodling on how that might happen?

Maybe it is already perfect the way it is. I would not like the site to
move to a more commercial atmosphere.

I agree with Jeff about paying more attention to what happens on the site.
I will do so.

Best wishes,

Koos

Koos de Heer