Who speaks for wolf?

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Tue May 14 19:01:15 PDT 2002

Eric,
I love this patterning stuff! Perhaps a key to another level of
collective intelligence?
I think it also ties in nicely to the recent discussions around Julie's
partial diary and the patterns she, and others, are noticing.
It also reminds me of the pattern of defining the
boundaries/givens/constraints - then filling in the multiple
perspectives and passions (inhaling?) and then letting it all go/open
space holding (exhaling?).
Got my mind and body 'a dancing! Thanks, good sir.
Best,
glory