How do you know when it has gone well?

Eiwor Backelund eiwor.backelund at centerpartiet.se
Tue May 7 14:52:54 PDT 2002

Chris,
what you say is really interesting. It seems a little bit like we do the
training for OST facilitators although we use another process method to do
the reflection. Reading your idea I remember the talk of learning
organizations and the single loop - double loop learning. Isn´t there
something about that the real learning occurs when you put it at the
agenda or make some structure around it. It is when we take one step to
the side and look on what we just did and talk about the way we did it and
why, that the learning gets higher and that is the double loop. Or maybe I
got it all wrong but I like your idea. I also remind me that when working
with dialogue you often take a step to the side and talk about the way you
talk and that creates something more and move issues forward. Because
otherwise it is so easy to stay with the normal routine and don´t see how
it could be changed. So why don´t we try and tell each other what
happened. I believe the only way is the try and error one and then we
share the experiences.

Eiwor