How do you know when it has gone well?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon May 6 19:15:02 PDT 2002

Michael--

 << notice what more work, other topics, etc. that they think should be
 << considered next by the group (thus implying more open space meetings,
 << and continued responsibility of the whole group for continued
 << progress)... instead of evaluating the work of the planning committee.

I love it! That is a good question, and I will probably ask that of the
sponsor when I meet with her on Wednesday.

                              :-Doug. Germann