Word from a friend

Artur Ferreira da Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Mon May 6 17:20:15 PDT 2002

At 08:17 06-05-2002 -0400, you wrote:

>I resigned today from my new three month old job in Ramallah due to the
>humiliation I go through every day at the checkpoint between Ramallah and
>Jerusalem. I have to find one now in Jerusalem where at least I know I'll
>come back home safe and sane."

Can you ask to your Palestinian friend, Harrison, if she has been in Jenin
or know of reports from people that went there? Was it a massacre or not? A
genocide or not? What are the UN and USA government waiting to investigate?

If Sharon will be put to the court of the International Penal Tribunal, who
will seat side by side with him as accomplices? All of us?

Regards

Artur