Seeking web-based OST services

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu May 2 21:56:46 PDT 2002

jeff, i've always been kind of partial to metanet.  just love the feel
of the place.

nino, not yet.  the folks that invented wikiwiki are part of the agile
software/extreme programming alliance that is having a conference here
in chicago in august.  they've asked me to facilitate open space for
them and want to do the proceedings as a wiki.  will report back!
...and would be glad to hear if anyone's tried it already.

mh

Nino Novak wrote:

> no answer but only a question:
>
> Has anybody ever tried to use a WikiWikiWeb?
>
> (see   http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiWikiWeb  )
>
> Blessings,
> Nino

> Visit: