Special Request

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Wed May 1 17:26:37 PDT 2002

Ralph,

I've got ALL the messages that have gone to the OS list.  I searched for
kurd, kurds, iraq and ralph since the beginning and turned up nary a
message.  I even went to the OS list archives, which goes back to March,
1998 and didn't find anything.

I'm guessing you're looking for Susan Coleman.  She called me this morning
after finding my phone number in the back of Harrison's User's Guide.  We
had a great talk and I sent her the story from Arun Wakhilu of the Kashmir
OSs that recently went out in the OSI(US) newsletter.  I encouraged her to
write up the Kurdish experience, so I hope you can locate the message.  If
you do, I'd love to see it.

Peggy