Holding Space in Emergent Systems

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Wed May 1 16:35:15 PDT 2002

Lovely explanation, Birgitt - and it fills the spaces of what is it that we
are doing when we are loving - it is a state of consciousness - the form
takes the manifestation of emotion - yet "love" is a state of our conscious
awareness that brings us to union that is beyond words.  In the space of
open space (both physical and non-physical), there is room for this state of
awareness without definition.

Blessings in the One Heart,
Toni