+ + Invitation + + OpenSpace-Online Conference + +

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Wed May 22 01:17:45 PDT 2002

Dear colleagues and dear friends,

since we began to launch our new real-time conference system OpenSpace-Online (one week ago) so many wonderful congratulations and so many good wishes reached us from you. Thank you all  so  much! We only begin to say "Hi, here we are" here in the OSList. The response was so big. During this one week our new website got 98.600 hits and 35 people (9 from Australia) registrated to get our newsletter. Thank so much for spreading this news in your networks!!

+ + + Invitation for all OSList-Members + + + OpenSpace-Online conference + + + 2002-06-09 + + +

One part of my vision in 1999 was, that also our OS Community can learn, meet and work together on real hot issues additional on-line and in real-time. Now OpenSpace-Online is ready and we all have the chance to do this via the internet. We don´t want to take fees from you! That is our gift back ... regarding all what I have learned from this list. No matter how many want to join this event ... this OpenSpace-Online will take place ... with 10, with 25, with 50 or with 75. And in case much more people would like to participate. No problem, we can start at the same time parallel conferences and we can share all conference documentations quickly for all people. That brings additional interesting effects regarding diversity to the same higher subject.

But we don´t want to fix the title / theme of the conference for you! We only want to offer this possibility of collaboration. Therefore our idea is to invite you all to participate in finding a current question or issue which is related to our ongoing OST learning process. In the following I want show you the steps we would like to go with you together to find our title and to meet on June, 9th on-line and in real-time.

Step1:
>From today until May, 28th (next Thuesday) please send us your suggestions regarding the conference title, brief introductions to this issue, your suggestion for a good (from your view) start-time (clock-time) and the information about your time zone. We will collect all inputs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please use this email and send your inputs back to us / gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com

A.) My suggestion for a conference title is:
(please don´t use more than 130 characters)

B.) My brief introduction regarding this theme:
(please don´t use more than approx. 500 characters)

C.) That would be my favorite start-time /
(the duration of the whole real-time conference will be approx. 3,5 hours)

D.) That is my time zone:
(e.g. Berlin: "GMT+01:00". You don´t know? Here you find help: http://www.travelshop.de/worldclock/default.asp?selected=countries)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And here a brief preview to the next steps:

Step2: We will publish the list of titles and related introductions in the order of their arrival via the OSList. And we want find the "best" start-time in order to give all participants a good chance to participate on that Sunday. We in Berlin are ready to take the "badest" time :-)
>From this day on until June, 1st its "voting-time". More information to this later.
Step3: We will publish the "Hot Title" which will be the title of our OpenSpace-Online conference.
Step4: All colleagues who are interested in this special theme are invited to take part. Than it will be "registration-time" via our website. More information around the preparations later.
Step5: Our conference on June, 9th. More information regarding the start-time later.

We are looking forward to your participation!
Love and Peace
Gabriela

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone:  ++ 49 (30) 772 31 69