It's a HOAX and a blessing: Re: Virus [Brln_P_C_2002_04] virus

Michael C. Funke Drmcfunke at aol.com
Tue May 21 14:55:17 PDT 2002

Hallo Ruth and OSLIST,
don't follow this message, it is a HOAX :
jdbgmgr.exe is a system program from WINDOWS
(German members see HOAX-Site of Tech Uni Berlin:
 http://www.tu-berlin.de/www/software/hoax/jdbgmgr.shtml

But the interesting detail:
This mail (text) itself is a (virtuell) virus. Its prinziple: Distribute the
message and Do it yourself / damage yourself: delete file xyz manualy.

The virus constitutes itself in the brain of the reader.
Also a form of selforganisation at work.

What a powerful possibility if we would be able to use the energy of a rumour
to spread blessing and contact and ideas over an organization.

So ones I heard the rumour of  that there was OPEN SPACE...
And it seems to me that this virus is highly infectious.
God bless this virus.
Regards
michael

Dr. Michael C. Funke
SYSTEMIC CONSULTING NET
Organisationsberatung & Personalentwicklung
Hoepnerstr. 4A
D-04157 Leipzig

fon/fax   0341 - 91 220 91
mobil     0177 5835 549
mail       michael.funke at systemic-consulting.net

In einer eMail vom 21.05.02 22:53:57 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit schreibt
r.karzel at web.de: