FW: "How can I practice peace?" June 22 Conference Invitation

Ted ted at chicagohumanist.org
Sun May 12 20:27:22 PDT 2002

-----Original Message-----

From: Ted Ernst [mailto:Ted at ChicagoHumanist.Org]
To: ChicagoHumanistNews at egroups.com
Subject [ChicagoHumanistNews] "How can I practice peace?" June 22 Conference
Invitation

Please join us for a day of inner and collective exploration of peace. We
need your deep engagement in the issue of peace across all areas of life
(personal, couple, family, work, community, world). The day will be a
beginning toward the realization of the untapped potential of a truly
peaceful world. We invite you to mix past experience, present realities and
all our hopes and dreams for the future into new reality where peace reigns.
With no pre-determined agenda, the idea is to allow each person the freedom
to work to create her or his own reality of peace with themselves and the
world and to enjoy the support of others doing the same.

How can I practice peace in myself, my couple, my family?
How can I practice peace in my workplace, my community?
How can I practice peace among races, genders, religions, in the world?

None of this can happen without open, honest conversation and caring from
each and every one of us.

Please join us!

To register for this free, all-day event on June 22, please send an email to
Ted at ChicagoHumanist.Org with your name and contact information. We will
confirm your registration by email and postal mail giving you all the
details for the event.

Humanize the Earth! http://www.chicagohumanist.org
http://www.humanisten.ch/africa/