The Great OT

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Fri May 10 08:48:02 PDT 2002

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Beginning in 1993, and every year since, The International Symposium on
Organization Transformation has convened. Each year an incredible crew of
marvelous folks have gathered from all over the world. This year will be no
exception. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend as this seems to be
the year of "must attend" weddings. But I have absolutely no question the
loss will be mine. The Symposium has been the birth place of many "Firsts"
not the least of which is Open Space Technology in addition to many books,
projects and programs some of which now seem almost traditional, but at the
time were definitely cutting edge.  And of course, it all happens in Open
Space confected by John Adams, Tom Thiss, Ralph Copleman and a host of
other luminaries. And you are invited.The dates are July 1-5, 2002. The
place Twin harbors Minnesota -- and the conference fee the usual,
outrageous $30 (US).

I will be pleased to send you The Program Announcement with all the
details, including a registration form -- just send me an email.

Do yourself a real favor. Go!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive