List of Change Facilitators Worldwide

Judi Richardson Richarjl at akerley.nscc.ns.ca
Mon May 6 06:42:11 PDT 2002

Hello!

I received this information on the Open Space listserve.  I was
attempting to login and your system asks me to provide an existing
userid and password before choosing new ones.  Can you provide me with
some assistance? thank you

Judi

In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities;
in the expert's mind, there are few.  (Suzuki Roshi, 1970)

Judith L. Richardson
B.A. B.Ed. M.A. CNE
Pono Consultants International
Facilitating the Flow of Inspired Collaboration
www.ponoconsultants.com

>>> info at insyko.de 04/02/02 06:15AM >>>
Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce that our software-tool "List of Change
Facilitators Worldwide" is ready for presenting professional profils of
international colleagues.

You all are warmly invited to take part in this!

This list is currently in its initial setup and testing phase. In the
first step of the development we had concentrated on the realization of
functional qualities of the list . It was our aim that users can
establish and update independently via internet their profils and that
it is possible to implement automatically differently big photos or
logos. In the next step we will revising the graphic representation of
the profiles and removing little bugs.

We are very interested in learning together with you and orient our
improvements and further developments toward practical aspects. Your
message would reach us fastest by using the little feedback form in the
website of the list. Thank you very much!

We would be happy to see many ost-colleagues in this list.
If you are interested in information and registration, please go to
http://www.open-change.com

Would you like to support this initiative? If yes, please passes on
this invitation to your national and international colleagues. Thank you
very much in advance!

See you online ;-)
Gabriela Ender and Team

Institut für systemische Kommunikation (insyko)
Persönlichkeits-, Team- und Organisationsentwicklung
Resselsteig 30, D-12209 Berlin
Telefon: +49.(0)30.77.23.169
Telefax: +49.(0)30.77.39.20.21
e-mail: info at insyko.de