OST as a conference track

Michelle Cooper mcooper at integralvisions.com
Tue May 7 17:23:30 PDT 2002

Just to add to my previous message - Missed that last statement about the
closing.
-I would not do a combined closing based on my experience.
- the theme and the process were clearly described in the marketing
materials so that people knew what the sessions were about and could make an
informed choice.

My conclusions are that I think Open Space Technology is probably best as an
entity onto itself at a conference or I would suggest it as a combined
closing to make meaning of what participants learned in previous sections
and answer the question "now what". It is not that it "didn'w work", but
when you compare to the energy that you can generate with the whole of the
event committed to OST, there is no comparison for me. As others have said,
it depends on the objective.
Michelle