My first OST conference for a commercial client

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 25 14:38:02 PST 2002

At 04:33 PM 3/25/2002 +0100, Koos de Heer wrote:
>Comments from participants were about the power of simplicity, openness,
>great exchanges, new ideas. One person even observed that some of the
>things they were doing as trainers might be unnecessary. I did not comment
>on it, but I was very happy inside.

You have to be real careful with this stuff Koos. just remember -- whatever
a trainer does for a client is billable (more or less). OS could hit their
pocket book! Not that I would stop opening space by any means. And Hey, I
am all for the client getting full measure for payment. But it might be
worth while having folks start to think about all the things they could now
do (since they weren't doing some other things) that would truly add value
AND billables. And I guess we could all be thinking about that. And -- last
but not least -- congratulations!!!

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive