Preparation for Open Space

Ralph Copleman ralph at earthdreams.net
Wed Mar 20 11:08:49 PST 2002

On 3/20/02 12:51 PM, "Harrison Owen" <owenhh at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Lynell -- The simple truth is that if you have  passion for the theme of the
> conference, there is absolutely no preparation needed or necessary when it
> comes to Open Space. Actually, you are already there. In fact it seems that
> the more you prepare, the less ready you are. Just come as you are, and that
> will be just perfect, at the very least that will be perfectly you.
>
> Harrison

LYNELL,

Don¹t worry.  We don¹t all talk like that.  At least not always.  On the
other hand, sometimes we DO all talk like that, and then the space REALLY
opens up, and we realize how ill-prepared we all have always been.

And then the fun begins.

Welcome.  Fasten your seat belt.  And unfasten it, too

--
Ralph Copleman
609-895-1629