open space for infants?

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Wed Mar 20 08:26:28 PST 2002

Harrison - it turns out he was one of our guests at your 65th birthday
party in San Francisco. And may have said hello to you that evening.

His paper I snipped is in the Handbook of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry,
Vol. 1, ed. Noshpitz, pub. J. Wiley & Sons, 1997.

His paper introducing the term "open space" is Sander, LW (1977): The
regulation of exchange in the infant caretaker system and some aspects of
the context-content relationship. In Lewis and Rosenblum (eds) Interaction,
Conversation and the Development of Language, pub J Wiley  Sons.

1977? I wonder who has the copyleft after all...

Jeff