Peaceful themes....

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 11:24:26 PST 2002

Judi--

I love the small synchronicities--this arrived in my e-mail, side-by-side
with your message:

<<I've been thinking about this idea and am passing it along: it's now been
proven scientifically that prayer can heal from a distance, whether the
person being prayed for knows it or not. I'm wondering why we don't start an
army of lovers and draft people into the service of prayer, to release the
fear from all those

who believe violence can bring any kind of good. I think it could work- a 24

hour a day novena to heal the hardened hearts. we could be anywhere and do

our part, just adding our prayers in when we can. we could end this war.

Rita Mae Brown says an army of lovers cannot fail. i believe her.>>

jpflash at simplyweb.net

Thanks, Judi, for the good work you are doing in behalf of peace!

Joelle Everett