OSO and chaordic commons

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Mar 18 16:16:29 PST 2002

Look at the last three proceedings of the OSonOS conferences.  In
Vancouver last year we had the conference happening in the Longhouse and
online through Big Mind Media simultaneously.  Gabriel at Big mind Media
was the brains behind that effort, and it worked out pretty well.

Recently, someone posted an article from the New York Times regarding
IBM using WorldJam software to consult internally with 62,000 staff
online.  It was very much in the spirit of OST, if not actually OST as
we know it.  There is a link to the story here:
http://www.chriscorrigan.com/osweblog/2002_01_01_archive.html

All the best,

Chris

--