OSO and chaordic commons

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Mon Mar 18 05:44:13 PST 2002

Jeff,

I like this a lot - the notion of the chaordic process being useful AFTER
opening space.

When you got to the notion of a Constitution, a light went on for me.
Yesterday I got an email describing something called a "State of Grace
Document," an idea being developed by Maureen McCarthy.  I have experienced
the guiding power of written agreements to get past old "habit energy" as
described by Thich Nat Hahn, and Maureen's idea resonated to me in a similar
vein for an organization...I don't know much about it, but let me share the
link:

http://www.stateofgracedocument.com.

Chris