Open Space -- The Credible incredible - Thank you for this richand dynamic dialogue......

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 10 18:09:32 PST 2002

Harrison and Michael,
Thank you for these posts.
At our recent training these issues definitely came up among the
participants. We focused on two things:
~ informed consent of sponsor (upside/downside story and a clear
understanding of OST)
~ facilitator self-support within the notion that we do not create
anything new - OST allows what it is already there to be experienced
consciously. We cannot guarantee future iterations. If we feel ethically
moved to go further, we can enquire as to whether the sponsor/org is
committed to addressing what emerges and how they might do that. They
can choose and so can we - including offering further support and/or
assisting them to open their own space.

best wishes,
glory