OS in NGO's working with drug/alcohol addiction, women's issues

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at gmx.net
Thu Mar 7 22:47:29 PST 2002

Dear Raffi Aftandelian,

I had the opportunity to open the space for one day for a social welfare
organization working with drug addicted children last month here in Berlin.
65 people showed up (including 8 kids = the clients). They collected 25
issues and 22 reports got in. In the planning session later the afternoon
the participants created 6 "task forces" to work on the ideas which
appeared during the day. At April, 18th we'll have a post event meeting to
look after the achievements and the next steps. What else do you need?

best regards to Russia
Jo
********************
At 22:57 05.03.2002 +0300, you wrote:
>Hello listers,
>Does anyone know of any instances of successful use of OST in
>organizations working with drug/alcohol addiction? Also, do you know
>of any examples of OST's application in organizations that offer
>psychological support to women who have experienced domestic violence?
>
>Thanks much,
>Raffi Aftandelian
>
>*
>*