world ost

Toke Paludan Møller - InterChange toke at interchange.dk
Thu Mar 7 05:48:45 PST 2002

hi Kerry and co

is there a place to see all the countries know to have had OST so far
- so i can see if I can add any countiry to it ?

i am i bit confused as to where the full list till now is ?

thanks

- toke

********

>Thanks to Michael Pannwitz (and a boost from Harrison) for listing
>countries where OST has happened.  With the addition of Romania, the
>list totals 42 countries.  I am sure Elwin Gould can add to that
>number.  A global shape for Open Space is emerging.
>
>It also would help to know who has a website and in which country.
>
>Cheers
>
>Kerry Napuk
>www.openfutures.com
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

"It's the space between the notes.....".  Miles Davis

Some of the project we are currently involved in :
Den Levende Netværksskole - et vindue mod verden   http://liv.acu-vejle.dk/
Netrepreneur - leadership training for Entrepreneurs in a networked
world  http://www.netrepreneur.dk
Art and business Folk High school   http://www.concept-for-hire.dk/ost
Open Space on Evaluation of social work   http://www.rorbak.dk/evasoc/
International network of leaders    http://www.fromthefourdirections.org/
Leadership in networks - training of small business leaders
http://www.mg50.dk/gruppe/
Convening strategic  conversations - workshop
http://www.shambhalainstitute.org/
World cafe network - Starting conversations that matter
http://www.theworldcafe.com/ComConversation.html

Toke Paludan Møller       InterChange  Aps   - at the edge of nature
- City office at  "DAYS - like this" http://www.days.dk/ - Mejlgade
50, st., 8000 C Århus, Denmark   Ph: +45 70 20 13 35.   Mobile  +45
2616 6919   Fax: +45 8619 1135
email:  toke at interchange.dk        URL: http://www.interchange.dk
Home office at the lake - Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark