ost-country list

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Mar 7 08:15:51 PST 2002

Dear Toke,
so far Elwin and Joan, Gilbert Brenson-Lazan, Harrison Owen, Michael
M Pannwitz, Mark Pixley, Martin Leith, Kerry Napuk and perhaps a few
more have been adding to this fastes growing list ever.
We are now at the count of 59...which is something like 27% of all
the known countries on this planet.
So there is lots of space out there to introduce ost.
I have now put the list in an excel table, so its alphabetical.
One next step could be to sort the countries by continent, add the
names of facilitators in those countries and their websites, add
Superior Grand and Other Masters and those that can come up with a
dry martini.
Have fun
michael

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:48:45 +0100, Toke Paludan Møller - InterChange
wrote:

>hi Kerry and co
>
>is there a place to see all the countries know to have had OST so far
>- so i can see if I can add any countiry to it ?
>
>i am i bit confused as to where the full list till now is ?
>
>thanks
>
>- toke

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
Fax2mail: 49-30-263 917 301 521
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK