Send good energy march 7 during our Open Space dialogue

Susan Smyth Smythmanagement at aol.com
Wed Mar 6 17:16:44 PST 2002

Hi all-

 Please send good energy tomorrow as we conduct Open Space at Cincinnati
Children's Hospital.

Last year I worked with a small group to start Open the Space Cincinnati to
conduct Open Space dialogue on the topic of Building Communities of Peace and
Inclusion.  this followed the April race riots in Cincinnati.  We had 75
people attend our first session in July 2001. Most signed on to become
trained OS facilitators.  We have built an infastructure  that lets us easily
assign facilitators to any group that requests OS.  We have local partners
like Children's Hospital, the local ODN group, ASTD, National Council For
Community and Justice and METS, the arm of a university that provides
training and development ot employers.

We have now  been selected to train 12 interanal P&G employees to conduct OS
sessions monthly at six sites.  We conducted a pilot program there in Nov.
2001 and it played to rave reviews. Now they have a diversity program called
ADOPT and OS is part of phase 1.  I'll send along more inforamtion about
ADOPT, too.  We are also doing OS at a large parish here March 17, so send
good energy for that, too.

Open to all helpful input and suggestions on how to keep this alive and well.

Susan Smyth
Smyth Management Resources
2451 Covey Run S.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230