Greetings from Jerusalem

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Mon Mar 4 19:55:20 PST 2002

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: maryhawalyn
  To: Richard & Ruth Duffy
  Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 11:23 PM
  Subject: Greetings from Jerusalem

  Dear friends:
      I'm sending my greeting from Jerusalem, Mount of Olives, in this painful time which every one knows about.   No one can change it except God, but at the same time I ask everyone to pray for the world, for the Holy Land, and the Holy City, Jerusalem, which God chose, and which has special blessings on it.
      Dear brothers, sisters, and family please, I'm asking every one of you to ask God to open the heart of the leaders of the world to build  true peace on this earth.  If there is peace in Jerusalem there will be peace in the whole world, and all the people in the world will be at rest. Thanks to every one else to whom you will send this prayer. Also I'm asking for your love and support.

      GOD BLESS YOU ALL,  (THANK YOU)
      IBRAHIM ABU EL-HAWA